Home again, home again

0

Why hello again! I hope you had a wonderful week while I was away!

No, I did not fall off the face of the earth haha, I was just up at camp. With no internet/social media/email. I always go into camp with a bit of a panic that something major will happen with work while I'm away and I won't be able to do anything about it (or even know it's happening!) but it always seems to work out.

It was a great week - started off a little cool but they put on fires in the dining hall and it's kind of the best to come into breakfast all cozy and have a cup of tea by the fire :) Theme nights went well (under the sea & 1963/diner night) with yours truly and my assistant/co-counsellor on decor. My cabin of girls was so great - was the last year for some as they graduate to teen camp next year and that's always a little bittersweet.

Still in recovery mode a little haha - had a nice sleep-in this morning and my bed will probably call to me earlier than usual tonight, but I wouldn't trade camp for anything. There's just nothing like it on earth :)

xo,
B