The Quintessential Summer Picnic

0

These photos were taken last August, developed last February, and finally scanned onto my computer today. Better late than never though, right?

I'm more aware lately of just how much I have to be thankful for, and I want to always remember moments like this picnic. I mean, we had candles & lanterns for goodness sake! haha

We threw this picnic as a send-off for a dear friend and it was such fun afternoon. The most delicious food (You've had Libert lemon yoghurt before, right?) and the best company - everything a summer picnic is made of!








As summer comes to an end, don't forget to soak up every last minute with those you love, eating delicious food, celebrating the big & small lovelies that surrounds us every day.

And maybe squeeze in a picnic or two :)

xo,
B

All photos taken by me, with a Minolta XG 1 on Fugifilm 400