Currently Loving, Vol 12

0
Stop & Smell The Peonies Print
Been a busy week over here! Had to reupload a lot of my files because I was having some issues with photobucket, so that took up most of Tuesday/Wednesday (hence no blog post) and yesterday/this morning I've been busy painting some weasels eating pizza for a children's book (it makes more sense in context haha). Looking forward to spending the night with my mama & having a relaxing weekend :)

This week I've been loving:

+ You've probably seen it floating somewhere around blogland, but Stephanie & Anna's peony creation is so lovely, I had to share it again :)

+ Etsy has a Canadian affiliate program & Jen explains just how it works!

+ I have a serious crush on huge covered wrap-a-round porches, and this post from Michelle is not helping!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

xo,
B