Nailed It: Two Tone

0

I filmed a video last week on my favourite summer nail polishes to share with you guys today, but it just does not want to export. Total bummer, but as I work away on it (hopefully get it up for you next week!) I decided to share a fun mani I did a few weeks ago.

Nothing extravagant with this one, no fancy tools needed, just two shades of polish in a similar or friendly colour family. I used Finger Paints Louvre This Pink & Julep Teri. (I've done this with a turquoise & green too!)

I alternated each polish over all 10 nails - the above photo is my right hand and the two below are my left hand. I honestly thought it might turn out a little crazy looking, but Julep Teri is slightly darker than it appears in the photos so it actually worked really well.



Ever had those days when you just can't decide? Would you ever wear a two tone mani?

xo,
B