Blog Design Essentials: The Ebook

0

This project started as an idea over a year ago. Seriously. There are too many reasons why it's taken me so long to actually do something about it, but I knew if I never did anything I would regret it. So, without any other vague explanations haha here is my news:

I'm writing an ebook. Well, actually 3 of them.

I've been designing blogs for over two years and the amount of things I have learned is crazy. And so often I find myself just wanting to impart all my knowledge to the people I work with, but I haven't had a way to do so.

Once I had the idea, I had to figure out how to convert what I know into something tangible (at least electronically). The idea of just one giant ebook seemed huge, so I decided to split it into 3 parts: Where to Start, Photoshop 101, and Intro to Coding.

Each covers a different area, so if there's one or two you're not interested in, you don't have to buy all 3. But for those that don't know where to start, they are designed to work together and take you through the same process I work through with my clients.

Part 1, Where to Start, will be released on August 28th (!!) with parts 2 and 3 tentatively scheduled to be released in September & October.

I am SO excited (and also a little scared!) to share this with you guys. This has been consuming a lot of my time lately and it feels a little crazy to finally be releasing it into the world haha

Are you excited too??

xo,
B