Happy Long Weekend!

0
photo taken by the Collingwood Terminals
It's a long weekend here in Canada, so it's just a quick post today :)

I spent Saturday up in Collingwood, toodling around the downtown and breathing in the cool breezes that only come when you're near the water. We had lupper (lunch + supper) in Thornbury at The Dam Pub. Don't judge them by their website haha, the food was absolutely delicious - I had the Ploughman's Lunch and the bread pudding for dessert and it was drool worthy! Well worth a visit if you're ever up that way.

Today, I have nothing planned. Have a wee bit of work to do, but then I have a few other personal projects I'm looking forward to spending time on - never feels like there's enough time during a regular week.

Hope you're having a wonderful long weekend!

xo,
B